This season, Brandon Maxwell paid homage to the strength and conviction of the women who have opened doors for others with bold colors, tailored tops, flowy skirts and an array of textures and necklines. James Pecis used Oribe Hair Care to create beautiful, fresh looks meant to enhance and celebrate each model’s individual hair type. The styles, which for the most part were tousled and textured, had a final look that felt expensive and clean.
Get the Look:
- Prep hair with Maximista Thickening Spray at the roots.
- Blow dry hair to a smooth finish.
- Using a 1.5-inch curling iron, create easy “S” waves in the hair, alternating sections to create a bend and texture.
- If needed, use a blow dryer to break up the bends and waves.
- Finish with Swept Up Volume Powder Spray to add fuzz and texture to the hair.